In Blackjack, you need a combination of luck and skill to win. You won’t win every single Blackjack hand – let’s face it, you win some, you lose some. However, with the right combination, including luck, skll, and helpful Blackjack Tips, you can win more often than you lose.
- Choose an online casino that has a wide selection of Blackjack games.
- Choose a casino that offers Free Play Blackjack games so you can practice and hone your skills before playing for real money.
- Use Basic Blackjack Strategy when playing to improve your chances of winning.
- Learn as much as you can about the game of Blackjack. Our informational Blackjack page is an excellent resource, but there are several other sites that can provide you with the information you are looking for.
- Always be wary of the time you spend playing Blackjack, especially when playing for real money, and limit it to a reasonable timeframe. It is very important to remember that a casino is in the business of making money and they always win in the long run, so the less time you spend playing, the more likely you are to limit your losses.
- Some Blackjack games use the “Dealer hits on Soft 17” rule. Beware of this rule. It increases the house edge. Only play Blackjack games that use the “Dealer stands on all 17s” rule.
- If the Dealer’s face up card is showing a 2 or 3 and you have a Hard 12 or Hard 13, only Hit once.
- If the Dealer’s face up card shows 2 to 6, Double Down.
You would have probably heard some Blackjack lingo in this section. If you are not familiar with them, brush up on your Blackjack terminology.
Didn’t find the information you were looking for in this section? Go back to the Blackjack main page or try these other Blackjack resources.